Me and a friend @jvlucic are looking to give some talks in the BCNJS meetups if you are interested. Specifically it would be two talks ( we are not sure if both should be in the same session or separate ), one would be for teaching basic Redux and the second for more advanced Redux #9:
This would be this gist of it (pending changes):
The Basic of Redux:
- An introduction to reducers.
- Managing the state as an inmutable data.
- The benefits of an unique state tree.
- Dispatching actions and modifying the state.
- Time travel / Testing
- Introduction to middlewares and store enhancers
I hope you find this interesting!